Contractors Termite and Pest Control has grown over the past three decades to include pretreatment, termite control, pest management, weed management and bird management. Because Contractors services such a large clientele base, our team is equipped to think outside the box and problem solve.
Contractors Termite and Pest Control attracts quality associates. Our average associate has been with the firm five to seven years with many over ten to fifteen years and one associate has twenty seven years with the company. Turn over can be high in our industry, though this may be a minor point as your read, this is a major achievement by both the associates and our company. We offer medical, 401K, paid vacations and maintain an up to date fleet (our oldest unit is four years old), which is not always common in this industry. Not only are our associates trained and licensed, we provide ongoing training, holding monthly classes on various subjects. The Office of Pest Management requires each licensee earn 6 hours of CEU’s annually. At contractors we exceed the state requirements and offer 9 to 12 hours of training annually.
Meet Our Owner
- Licensed State of Arizona – The Office of Pest Management QAC – Pest, Weed, Fumigation, Termite Registrar of Contractors – KB-1 Dual – General Contractor.
- President – Arizona Pest Professionals Association 2014-2015
- Past Chairperson – PMAC Committee – Department of Agriculture – Office of Pest Management 2009-13
- National Pest Management Association appointment to The Wood Destroying Organisms Committee.
- Past President – Arizona Pest Professionals Organization – Board Member.
- Past President – Airpark Toastmasters